With rapid urbanization, it is important to upgrade and adapt ourselves to improve our health and standard of living. One such necessity is installing a water purifier for clean, toxin-free water as the tap water quality is degrading and contains multiple impurities and toxins which can be harmful to our body. While choosing the best water purifier for home, we often look at several features like – stages of purification, storage capacity, etc, but one key parameter that we often overlook is its maintenance cost.
Regular maintenance of a water purifier ensures its long life along with promising uninterrupted flow of purified drinking water. There are various water purifiers available in the market which may seem to be cheaper at first but may require frequent servicing over the course of their life. And as a result, end up burning a hole in your pocket.
Hence, it’s necessary to choose a water purifier that not only comfortably fits in your budget but at the same time requires minimum services over its life.
Here's a list of the 3 best water purifiers for Indian homes, which are budget friendly and come with a low maintenance cost, while providing you 100% safe and pure drinking water.
Mineral Enrichment: Apart from purifying water using RO technology, the purifier enriches the purified water by adding minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium, which is vital for our health
- Pureit’s Classic G2 Mineral RO+UV - This water purifier comes with 6 stages of advanced purification and has a capacity of purifying 6,000 liters. This means double the filter life than most of the purifiers available in the market. In most purifiers, the capacity is only up to 3,000 litres, therefore, it requires maintenance and timely service in every 6-8 months. Apart from being a low maintenance purifier, it has some top-notch features such as:
- 100% RO purified water: All water passes through the Reverse Osmosis membrane before being passed to the UV lamp for purification. Compared to regular water purifiers which use a bypass technology to let some of the water flow directly through a UV lamp, Classic G2 Mineral RO+UV ensures every drop is 100% RO purified.
- 6 -Stage purification: Offers 6 stages of purification with the goodness of RO and UV which ensure the utmost safety and sweet drinking water.
- Goodness of Calcium and Magnesium: The purifier not only provides clean drinking water but adds essential minerals like calcium and magnesium as it has a mineral cartridge.
- Smart power mode: Smart power mode goes on standby once the water tank is filled to the brim which helps in saving water and avoiding overflow of water.
- 100% Food grade plastic: This purifier not only takes away all your woes about safe drinking water but also promises good health by being made of 100 percent food-grade plastic which prevents toxins and impurities of poor-quality plastic from mixing in the clean filtered water.
2. The Pureit Marvella UV G2 is our best recommendation if you’re looking for a UV water purifier for home. It has a long filter life of 6000 litres as compared to the standard filter life of 3000 litres in ordinary UV purifiers. The cost of maintenance thus comes out to be as low as 30 paise per litre.
So if your water usage is higher this could be the best water purifier for you!
- Best-in-Class 11 Watt UV Lamp – This water purifier comes with a high intensity UV lamp that effectively deactivates harmful viruses and bacteria present in the water
- Storage tank - Pureit Marvella provides water storage of 4 litres which cut down on the efforts and time of constantly refilling the tank
- Advanced Filter Change Alerts - Marvella UV G2 is a smart purifier because it warns you to change your filters 15 days before expiry
- Automatic tank filling - Pureit has incorporated a time-saving system that refills the tank automatically if not full. It purifies, refills, and stores water automatically
- Voltage fluctuation guard - The fluctuation guard protects the purifier during sudden voltage fluctuations which protects the purifier
- Pureit Advanced Max Mineral RO+UV+MF+MP: From superior RO purification technology which guarantees pure healthy water to giving you higher savings, this water purifier is perfect for a nuclear family. It has a high filter life of 6000 litres, giving you a saving of Rs. 1200 per year on the maintenance cost.
- 7-Stage purification: 7 stages of purification ensure utmost safety and sweet drinking water for you and your family
100% Food-Grade Plastic: It also has food-grade plastic which makes sure that water is still safe after purification
Double purity lock: This lock ensures to serve you safe and sweet water every time by warning you 15 days in advance about your filter replacement. And if despite warning, the filters aren’t replaced on time, it turns off the device Smart power mode: The smart mode puts the purifier on stand-by when the tank is fully filled. Not only it saves electricity but also prevents wastage of water and one does not need to spare time to keep a check till the time tank is filled.
Water level indicator: The purifier also has a water level indicator, which shows the water level left in the tank for up to 3 litres. This ensures you know in advance the right time to turn on your purifier.
Hence, while choosing the best water purifier for your home, go for the one which fits in your budget not just at the time of purchase but also during its life. A low maintenance water purifier saves you from repeated hassles of filter replacements and service requirements. Choose from these best range of Pureit water purifiers.